I really like this site. It is highly informative and helpful for an alabama boy like me up here in the city like dc. so if any of you fellow fisherman have some good inland holes to fish in let me know. I am so used to fishing in the south and am ready to see if the north has something to offer a sportsman such as myself.

Posted Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:03 am

[quote="bamaboy1515"]I really like this site. It is highly informative and helpful for an alabama boy like me up here in the city like dc. so if any of you fellow fisherman have some good inland holes to fish in let me know. I am so used to fishing in the south and am ready to see if the north has something to offer a sportsman such as myself.[/qu

Me too.

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:45 am

HI GUYS!!!!

this site is fun!!!!

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:53 am

I agree lets fill up this forum, start this 2008 blog off right. with the first posts not coming till april.

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:57 am

well better off to a start now than next year

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:09 am

Hey Guys,

There are over 2000 members in all the Fish Finder sites (including other states)...I went live with MD Fish Finder just this month, so that is why there is such a lack of discussion yet. With more guys like you adding posts it will quickly pick up though. I have been advertising the site heavily this past month, so expect membership to increase.

Thanks for joining and keep spreading the word so we can get MD really moving these next couple months.

dave O

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:27 am

im gonna be the next to reach ultra superior member

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:11 am

no no i am comin for daves ultra god mighty morphin power ranger rank

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:13 am

ill be the first to that status

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:25 am

Never you cant beat me I will do this all night if i have to

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 am

you would wouldnt you must not fish then huh

Posted Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:41 am